< back to search page
The firm provides independent audit services designed to enhance the reliability of information prepared by clients for use by investors, creditors and other stakeholders, including country specific statutory requirements. Audit services also include a range of other forms of attestation reports.
The firm works private clients, privately-owned and family-owned firms, and voluntary and not-for-profit organisations.
The objective of the firm’s audit is to perform with integrity and provide the independent opinion required, as the basis for decision making in the capital markets. We base our audit on the following six key principles to help ensure optimal service for our clients in the listed, private and public sector:
last updated on: 3rd February, 2014
- Technical experience: providing transparent, credible, timely and decisive judgements
- Focus: a prioritised approach, concentrating on mutually agreed key risks
- Involvement: frequent communication and substantial partner involvement supports the early identification and discussion of emerging risks
- Insight: sharing our views and observations on business performance, based on company and sector knowledge
- Integration: tax, forensic and technology professionals, for example, are all part of our multi-disciplinary team
- Consistency: strong central direction brings cohesion and co-ordination of our audit team across all subsidiaries and territories